If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen that last week I attended a fun little event called the West Valley Arizona Craft Event, or #wvazcraftevent! It was just a fun little gathering of bloggy, crafty gals in the Phoenix, AZ area to get together to work on some of their crafty projects!
And one of the most fun parts of the event, you know outside of meeting fantastic ladies, eating delicious food, and getting some pending projects DONE, was the fabulous SWAG! I didn’t even know we would be coming home with tons of goodies when I signed up, but here’s a run down…
- Katie from Vintage Rose Wraps gave us each our own Vintage Rose Wrap!
- Megan from Brassy Apple gave us each a certificate to download one of her gorgeous patterns!
- The gals from Pick Your Plum sent over a box FULL of goodies – and I took home a beautiful box of colorful thread!
- Quick Trip sent over coupons for free treats and drinks. You know I love their drink stations on hot Summer days!
- Kim from TomKat Studios generously gave us berry baskets full of party goodies! Gumball tubes, treat cups, and adorable little spoons. So fun!
- Jill from Plaid Crafts also sent over so many goodies that each participant got to take some home!
- Lastly, Becki from Whippy Cake provided gift certificates won by two lucky participants!