Hello friends and welcome to the second installation of the Food Fun Hop, an event hosted by Shy Babies & Little Inspiration! These events will introduce you to fabulous finds that we (30+ bloggers) get to use to create kitchen masterpieces, share our experiences, AND provide you with a chance to win your own supply!
|Newman’s Own Organics Apple Bread Pudding||
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 qt. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 block butter
- 1 stale baguette
- 1 c. Newman’s Own Organic Apples
- Blend the eggs with the sugar, add 1 quart of milk and vanilla; stir well.
- Break the baguette into small pieces and add to mixture.
- Cut up dried apples into small pieces and add to the mixture.
- Soak (I allowed it to soak for about an hour).
- Pour into a baking dish and cover with 1 block of butter and sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Bake for 1 hour in a 350 degree oven.