Hi friends! You may or may not know, but last weekend I hopped in the car with a couple of blog buddies and we took a road trip up to Las Vegas for Bloggy Boot Camp! If you follow me on Instagram, you surely had a feed full of my posts, of all the fun people I listened to and met! I had such a great time, I thought I’d do a quick recap of the event and certainly give a shout-out to the SITS Girls for putting on such a great event.
I won’t go into all the details (if you’re interested, you should go!), but here are the sessions I attended:
- Tips for Blogging Success by Laurie Turk (@tipjunkie)
- Blog Design with Cynthia Wheeler (@napwarden)
- Gadgets and Apps with Trina Finton (@gamingangel)
- Business of Blogging with Tiffany Romero (@tiffanyrom) and Gigi Ross (@kludgymom)
- Authenticity with Elizabeth Jayne Liu (@ElizabethJLiu)
They were all GREAT sessions! Each woman has made her own place in the blog world and it was great to hear about their experiences and insight. Some of the other highlights were of course networking, meeting new friends, and meeting old friends (haha) in REAL life! Here are a few I connected with (not all, and please don’t be upset with me if I missed you!):
- I made the road trip with my good friends Laura of Pink Cake Plate and Sara of Mom Endeavors!
- We met our friend Sara of Clever Pink Pirate and her lovely mother there!
- Always good to meet up with AZ friends Wendy of Choosing Love, Vanessa of See Vanessa Craft, and met Tana of Your Marketing BFF and Erin of My Thirty Spot in person (so fun)!
- I met blog buds Maribel of Stroller Adventures, Heather of Full Price Never, and Raquel of Organized Island
- I also met a TON of new friends, some even local! There are way too many to list here, and I’m still working my way through all the bloggy cards I collected, but meeting new folks was one of my favorite parts!
- And of course it was lovely to meet amazing ladies like Laurie Turk, Tiffany Romero, Cynthia Wheeler, and Elizabeth Jayne Liu in person!
Again, it was a great time! If you have a chance to make it to one of the SITS Girls conferences, I’d highly recommend it! And I’ll leave you today with a few of my Instagram snaps from the weekend…