Hi friends! Today I’m sharing with you our Twilight-inspired Halloween Display. Are you a fan of Twilight? I have to admit that I just love the books! So I thought it would be fun to mix in a little vampire-fun into our dining room for Halloween. Now why on Thrifty Thursday? Well as most of our Thrifty Thursday posts go, many of these pieces either come from our local AZ Goodwill, the dollar store or were repurposed. Here’s the breakdown…
1) This DIY Cloche was made from a $3 cheese dome from Goodwill, a repurposed plate and a dollar store candle stick. And the garlic to keep those vampires away were cut off a string of fake garlic also found at Goodwill for just $1.
2) The spider candlestick is from Hobby Lobby, at 40% off seasonal items this candle was just $1! And the candlestick I picked up for just $2 at Goodwill.
3) Our very own Knock-Off Pottery Barn Mercury Pumpkin that we shared with you last week. Project cost, around $8!
4) Perfectly spooky black bird from the dollar store.
5) Twilight books: you got it, repurposed from my personal library!
6) Little skull I picked up at Ross for just $3 for 2, sprayed with a little Krylon Looking Glass spray paint as well for that mercury effect.
7) And lastly our trusty large tray was just $3 from Goodwill.
And here’s how it turned out…
What do you think? My husband even complimented the display, now THAT is something!