Hi friends! Have you seen the fabulous Birch Pillar Candles that are being sold by fabulous stores such as Pottery Barn and World Market lately? I’m in love with them. Well today I’m sharing a quick and easy tutorial on how you can make your very own Knock-Off Pottery Barn Birch Candles with LED pillars from the Dollar Tree!
To get us started, here is my inspiration from Pottery Barn:
What you’ll need:
- Dollar Tree LED pillar candles
- Birch or Wood patterned scrapbook paper
- Mod Podge and application tool
And the steps:
- Cut the wood patterned scrapbook paper to the heighth of the LED pillar candle
- Apply Modge Podge to the back of the paper
- Wrap the paper around the LED pillar candle
- Apply a layer of Mod Podge to the outside of the seam for extra durability
- Tie a length of twine around the candle, and you’re done!
And here is how they turned out…
Aren’t they super cute? I’m so happy with how they turned out, I’m heading back to the Dollar Tree to pick up more LEDs! And how cute would these be as a gift? I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t love to have a set. A perfect DIY for your holiday gifts or to spruce up your household this season.