Hi friends! Do you love pumpkin like I do? Well today I’m sharing a step-by-step on how to make these tasty Quick and Easy Mini Pumpkin Bites! These are especially fun for the little ones. My kids still struggle with a whole cupcake or dessert (and I struggle to manage them afterwards!), but both of them love to get these mini pumpkin bites here and there. So much better for all involved, trust me! Or these would be perfect little appetizers for guests over the holidays. So let me share with you how we whipped these up!
|Mini Pumpkin Bites||
- Betty Crocker Pumpkin Bar Mix
- Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Mini Cupcake Liners
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Stick of Melted Butter
- Mix Betty Crocker Pumpkin Bar mix with 1 large egg and melted butter
- Line a small pan with mini cupcake liners
- Pinch off a small amount of dough into mini cupcake liners
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes
- Spoon frosting into pipe and top mini pumpkin bites with cream cheese frosting
Aren’t they adorable? And super tasty too. You know that’s what I’m all about! Now I have to admit that this batch is long gone, but with how easy these are, I can see more in our near future!