Cinnamon Roll Cake Pops

Easy Cinnamon Roll Cake Pops - great for a brunch or a fun family breakfast!

Hi friends! This morning I’m taking a quick break from all of the holiday projects (yes, I’m still working on things!) to bring you an easy and yummy breakfast or brunch appetizer – Cinnamon Roll Cake Pops! I originally shared this idea over at I {heart} Naptime, but I wanted to share it with all of you because with all of the holiday parties, it’s something quick and easy you can throw together that looks and tastes great! Here’s the how to…

Easy Cinnamon Roll Cake Pops
4.7 from 3 reviews
Recipe type: Breakfast
Author:
Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
Serves: 4
Ingredients
  • A Cake Pop Pan (though I do love cake pops made from scratch with cake and frosting, these pans are perfect for the mom on the go!)
  • Non-Stick Spray
  • Package of Cinnamon Rolls
  • Cake Pop Sticks
Instructions
  1. Spray the cake pop pan with non-stick spray.
  2. Stack two cinnamon rolls on top of each other, cinnamon topping on the inside and cut into fourths.
  3. Place each cinnamon roll section in each section of the cake pop tray.
  4. Close the cake pop tray lid and bake for approximately 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
  5. Scoop the icing that comes with the cinnamon roll package into a mini candy squeeze bottle, warm for a few seconds if necessary.
  6. Then "decorate" the cinnamon roll balls with the icing.
  7. Add cake pop sticks and there you have it! Perfectly cute, bite-sized, easy to make cinnamon roll cake pops!

Yummy and easy to make Cinnamon Roll Cake Pops! Easy Cinnamon Roll Cake Pops - great for a brunch or a fun family breakfast!

Not much to it, but in our house and at parties, these Cinnamon Roll Cake Pops have been a huge hit!

Easy Cinnamon Roll Cake Pops - great for a brunch or a fun family breakfast!

What holiday shortcuts do you take to make things quick and easy? If you love serving your cinnamon rolls this way – check out this fab idea for Cinnamon Roll Doughnuts over on my friend Courtney’s blog!

linked up herecreate & inspire, tatertots & jello, the 36th avenue, tip junkie, i {heart} naptime, frugal girls, home stories a to z, savvy southern style

Comments

1. says

This looks and sounds delicious! I never made cake pops before. I never really got the ‘fuzz’ around them, but the more cake pops I see, the more I actually like them!
    Also not only do they look REALLY cute, it looks like such a clever way to eat a cake without getting your hands and whole face covered and sticky :D

Love, Saar
    Saar Dockx recently posted..Delicious Cheeseburger || KnittingMy Profile

2. says

What a genius idea! and they look so yummy and easy!

Loved seeing this at the special link party supporting Sandy Hook last week. Hope you’ll come to The Humble Brag link party today to see some features from last week and link up some more cool projects. We also give away FREE AD SPACE every week! Happy Friday!

Jocie@TheBetterHalf recently posted..Merry Christmas & Happy HolidaysMy Profile

3. Jo Ann says

Hi. I gave these a trial run before my daughters baby shower. I used the mini bites and they were perfectly sized. No cottony. I am wondering… They would be easier to transport without the stick. Do you think I could put the stick in a few hours later with no problem. Then I could glaze in place and the presentation would be great. What do you think? Thanks for the great idea! Love these.

• says

Hi Jo Ann! I would think that would be ok? If you’re laying the pops down like I have them pictured, I would think the glaze would be enough to secure them if they didn’t seem secure beforehand.

• Jo Ann says

I will try. I will let you know. They are so pretty and unique, I think they will be a big hit on the dessert bar!

4. says

I love these and I REALLY love these cake pop sticks! Where did you get these? I make pie pops all the time and these would be PERFECT FOR them! Thanks for your help!!!

Krosten