I had so many responses and was going to share the recipe in MY blog but because I am so excited to be HERE I am sharing it with you Night Owl readers FIRST!! This is a really simple recipe and uses just a few ingredients!!
Here they are!
If you don’t have the Bakery emulsion (I know you most likely don’t) just substitute a good quality Vanilla extract! You can purchase the Bakery emulsion at LorAnns Oils . I love this stuff!
I started by melting the white chocolate chips in the microwave in 20 second intervals making sure to stir in between. I then melted the frosting for about 20 seconds just to get it to the pourable state. I added the bakery emulsion/vanilla to the frosting and stirred until blended. Then pour the frosting into the melted chocolate chips stir until thoroughly blended. It will get thick but keep stirring!
I had crushed some of my conversation hearts earlier! Pour 1/2 of the fudge in the bottom of a lined 8×8″ pan. You can line it with foil or parchment paper!
Sprinkle with the crushed candy! Spread evenly over the fudge. Pour remaining Fudge over layer of crushed candy! Smooth with the back of a spoon! I then placed the remaining conversation hearts writing side up and pressed lightly into the fudge.
It then went into the fridge for about 2 hours. You want it hard and can even put it in the freezer! Now this is where it gets a bit tricky.
To cut the fudge you need to remove it from the lining and the pan and place it face side down on a cutting board. With a sharp heavy knife cut into the fudge with even pressure. Do not use a “sawing” motion or use a serrated knife I use my favorite butcher knife to cut this. You need to apply enough pressure to not only cut through the fudge but through the hard conversation hearts!! I cut mine in 1″cubes as this fudge is super rich and yummy!! It tastes like a sugar cookie with fruity frosting!!! YUMM!!
Here is the recipe!
- 1 12oz bag white chocolate chips
- 1 16oz can cream cheese frosting
- 1 t. Bakery emulsion/vanilla
- 1 lg bag Conversation Hearts
- Crush ¼ cup of conversation hearts into small pieces and set aside.
- Line a 8×8″ pan with foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- Place chocolate chips in 2 qt microwave safe bowl.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave until melted.
- Heat frosting for 20-30 seconds add vanilla into frosting then pour into chocolate chips stir until blended.
- Pour ½ of fudge into pan and spread evenly then sprinkle crushed candies over fudge layer.
- Then pour remaining fudge over the top and smooth evenly.
- Place remainder of conversation hearts face side up on top of fudge and press lightly into the candy.
- Let harden in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Cut face side down into 1″ squares!
Thank you so much for having me here!! Its always a pleasure to visit and share on my sweet friends blogs!! You can find me at these fun internet hotspots!! FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST, and INSTAGRAM !!!