Hi friends! Are you ready for some football? My husband is a HUGE 49ers fan, so we’re getting ready for the Superbowl in our home! We have a big party every year – and last year I shared a quick recap of the party here. I showed you this fun table I put together, but didn’t share the specifics! And since I know many of you are looking for some quick and easy Superbowl party ideas, I thought I’d share!
I originally saw the idea of a football field table on Pinterest of all things, shocker I know. It was pinned from Counting it All Joy. I made a few modifications and here are the steps…
What you’ll need:
- Green felt (enough to cover your table surface)
- White duct tape
- White vinyl
- Silhouette or pre-cut numbers
And the steps:
- Simply cover the table surface with the green felt (I purchased mine from Hobby Lobby with 40% off coupon, with measurements for my kitchen island), and tape it down to secure.
- Mark off where you want the yardlines for your football field and use white duct tape to create the line.
- Cut yardline “numbers” out of white vinyl with your Silhouette or something similar. If you don’t have a machine you could buy pre-cut numbers or trace and cut them out by hand.
- Stick the numbers down around the duct tape lines.
And you’re done! So easy, but oh so cute!
I also created some EASY football bunting with simple brown triangles and white laces…
I love how it turned out! It was the hit of the party – and probably the part that I spent the least time on – don’t you love when that happens? I hope you give it a try this year! I can’t wait to see all of the fun parties.