Hello friends! I’m Monique from The Lemonade Diaries! Today I am sharing with you one of my favorite little craft projects and a great Valentine’s Day gift – the easy peasy Goodie Bag! I first learned how to make these adorable favor bags back in high school. And I have loved them ever since. They are absolutely perfect little Valentine Goodie Bags.
What you’ll need:
- Envelopes, any color, any size
- Glue stick
- Washi tape, stamps, anything you want to decorate your bag
And the steps:
- Begin by sealing your envelope completely. Then, decorate the outside of the envelope any way you like. Keep in mind you will be folding in the sides and the bottom of the envelop about 1/2 inch.
- Using scissors, cut an inch off the top, depending how tall you would like your bag to be.
- Fold each side in about 1/2 inch. Flip the envelope over, and along the same crease old again. Finally, fold the bottom up about 1/2 inch. Flip the envelope over and along the same crease, fold again.
- Now slip your hand in the envelope and push in the middle crease on all the folds to form the sides and bottom.
- Glue or tape the bottom corners in to strengthen the bottom of the bag.
Finally, stuff your little bag with Valentine goodies.
So, what do you think? Fun-right?! The best part of this DIY is that you can make small bags or tall bags, it all depends on the envelope you use.