Teacher S’mores Mason Jar Valentines

Adorable Teacher Valentines Day gifts! Mason jars filled with s'mores snack mix. Free printables! #masonjars #smores #valentines #valentinesday

Hi friends! Today I’m sharing with you an ADORABLE Teacher S’mores Mason Jar Valentines gift! NOTE: if you’re looking for a non-teacher version, head here! Now I know that Valentines is quickly approaching, so the chances that you still need to find school gift ideas are slim! This year, my preschooler will be giving out the Cool Kids Valentine’s Day Printables along with some tasty kettle corn to his fellow classmates, but what about his teacher and teacher assistants?

I decided I wanted to do something along the lines of our S’more Love in a Jar gift that I made for my friend’s bridal shower. So first thing’s first: make a fun Valentine’s S’mores snack mix!

Valentines S'mores Mix Valentines S’mores Snack Mix =
Valentines M&Ms + Small Marshmallows + Graham Cracker Goldfish

That’s right, I just mixed up some festive M&Ms, marshmallows and Goldfish graham crackers for our S’mores snack mix, and filled a mason jar with a handle. Now I love giving these handled mason jars as gifts, because they’re easily reused in the home! I drink out of mine all the time! And did you know you can get a set of 12 of these jars from Amazon for just $26? That’s where I’ve ordered all of mine. Such a deal!

Valentines S'mores Mix

For the lids I wanted to use one of the fancy Daisy Mason Jar Lids, but to keep things sealed I used the base of a regular canning lid, traced and cut out a circle of paper from Martha Stewart Crafts Valentine Paper Pad.

Cover Mason Jar Lids with Cute Cardstock!

Then just stack the lid, the pretty paper, and the daisy lid on top…

Valentines S'mores Mason Jars

And you have a perfectly adorable mason jar full of Valentines S’more Snack Mix!

Valentines S'mores Mason Jars

But that’s not it. I whipped up a little printable for the front that says “There’s No Teacher I Love S’more Than You!” I made ones for the assistants too – you can’t leave them out! I think they’re the ones always chasing after my 3-year old. Hehe!

Teacher S'mores Mason Jar Valentines

Then I printed and cut out the Valentines banner, strung a little bit of bakers twine, added a little doily and voila! A perfectly sweet Teacher S’mores Mason Jar Valentines gift!

What do you think? I’m just in love with them. I may like them more than the teachers even will, but that’s ok. I love putting together little gifts like these! If you’re still looking for teacher ideas, feel free to use these! Here are the little printables I whipped up that you’re also free to use! Just right click to save!

NOTE: if you’re looking for a non-teacher version, head here!

So what fun valentines are you giving this year?

Like this Valentine’s Project? Check out a few more favorites…

There’s Nobody I Love More Than You! S’mores Valentines

Adorable S'more Valentines Day gifts! Mason jars filled with s'mores snack mix. Free printables! #masonjars #smores #valentines #valentinesday

Cool Kids Valentines and FREE Printables

Adorable FREE Valentine's Day favor printables!

Valentine’s Day “Greatest of These” Printables

And the Greatest of These is Love - Free Valentine's Day Printables at @anightowlblog

10 Goodwill Valentines Projects

10 Goodwill Valentines Projects - great ideas at a great price! { anightowlblog.com }

I hope that you’re gearing up for a fun day to celebrate all the LOVE in your life!

Comments

1. says

I’ve been sitting here reading all these blogs and diys trying to find something to make for my best friend, and this is absolute perfection! I’m definitely going out today to get the ingredients for this. Thanks!
    Kendra recently posted..Devastated Beyond BeliefMy Profile

2. Crystal says

Such a cute idea!! I’m having Bunco at my house in a month and this would be a great goodie thing for the girls. Thanks so much for sharing!! Love it!!

3. says

Love these! I can’t wait to make something like this when my boys are in school! New follower! Would love for you to come check out my little corner as well! :)

undetheoaktreeblog.blogspot.com

4. says

Where can i find the daisy lids. Do you know if they can be purchased with out the jars. I love these mason jar ideas. Thanks for posting!

5. Brandon'sMom says

I was not able to access the file for the Teacher Assistant design. When I clicked into the file to print it or to save it, it reverted back to the basic Teacher design…can you help?!

6. Romi says

Love this idea, thanks for sharing. My only question, how did you print the labels with two colors? Thanks so much.

7. says

Hi there! Loved this idea and added a link to your page in my post 5 Valentines Gifts in Mason Jars. Thanks so much for sharing this great idea. I am whipping these up as gifts for my teacher friends!

8. says

Hello,
    I was collecting some DIY valentines ideas on internet and came across your blog its beautiful and so easy to do it. I would love to add your creation to my blog post as an awesome idea for valentine, If you allow me. It’s such a nice way to say thanks and share your love with teachers.

9. M Godard says

They have these EXACT same mason jars at my local 99 cent store. And they have a lot of them!! Not at the dollar store. I had to go to that 99 cent store! Don’t know if that helps anyone. But, I’d check there if you have a local one! So cheap :)

10. says

These are adorable! As a TEACHER, I would love to get this tasty snack mix BUT as a teacher… I will love giving these TO my students (something like “the world needs s’more kids like you” in a baggie or something :-)

11. Amanda says

I have just fallen in love with your blog – you are amazing – simply amazing. Thank you for sharing your creative self!!!

12. Jan Johnson says

I love this idea, and made some for my grandkid’s teachers. But, I would also like to make them for a few friends. I’ve tried to recreate your cute tag, but no luck. Any chance your could send me a new label that said “friend” ?instead of “teacher” ? It would be greatly appreciated. janpjohnson@yahoo.com

13. Cara pate says

I LOVE these Valentine’s gifts for the teachers but when I print it off it is way to big for my mason jars!! Please help!!! Thank you!!!

14. Cara Pate says

Hi! I printed off the teacher valentine and it’s to big for my mason jar!!! Is there a smaller version of the tag?? Plaease help!!!

Cara

Trackbacks

1. […] {5} Oh, Target!  In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a little obsessed with Target.   I go there on an almost weekly basis.  Here’s some of their most recent Valentines items.  I bought some heart candy cups and plan on making this s’mores mix. […]

2. […] 1. Teacher S’mores Mason Jar Valentines from A Night Owl Blog 2.  Tootsie Pop Super Valentines from One Creative Mommy 3. Shot Through the Heart Treat Bags from A Night Owl Blog 4. Homemade Owl Valentines from Dukes & Duchesses 5. Valentine’s Heart Hair Clip from Hi! It’s Jilly 6. Edible Clay Valentines from Crazy About My Baybah 7. Valentine’s Cupcake Treats from Uncommon Designs 8. Robot Valentines from Crafts by Amanda 9. Last-Minute Printable Valentines from Hi! I’m Jilly 10. Friendship Bracelet Valentines from Pandora’s Deals 11. Valentine Play Dough Cookie Pops from Amanda’s Cookin 12. Heart Crayon Valentines from Crystal & Co. 13. Mosaic Photo Valentines from Crafts by Amanda 14. Homemade Cowboy Valentines from Dukes & Duchesses 15. Plantable Seed Paper Valentines from Garden Therapy 16. Pirate Sucker Valentines from The Joys of Boys 17. Secret Message Valentines from Spoonful 18. You’re the Bomb Valentines from That Bald Chick 19. Batman Valentines Box from Stockpiling Moms 20. Bee Valentines Box from Mom Endeavors 21. Robot Valentines Box from Stockpiling Moms 22. Valentines Mailbox from Ribbons and Glue 23. Puppy Love Valentines Dog House from Laura Kelly Designs 24. Mod Podge Valentines Box from Pet Scribbles 25. Shark Valentines Box from The Joys of Boys […]