Hi friends, Jen here for this months Late Night Snack!! This month I’m gonna share with you recipe that is from scratch but still pretty easy and believe me WORTH the hassle. Especially if you’re a salty/sweet combo loving fool like me! Let me introduce to you my Salty Butterscotchy Chocolaty Yummy Cookies!
I created this recipe to use up the partial bag of chocolate and butterscotch chips I has leftover and then decided to throw in some kosher salt because I’m obsessed with salty sweet combinations.
|Salty Butterscotchy Chocolaty Yummy Cookies|| || |
- 2¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup of butter
- ½ cup Nutella
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- ¾ cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- Mix sugar, butter, Nutella, vanilla extract and eggs. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in flour mixture a little at a time until fully combined.
- Stir in chocolate and butterscotch chips.
- Spoon rounded balls of cookie dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy.
Jen of Life According to the Streets is a contributor for A Night Owl.
Looking for more cookie recipes? Check out these…