Hi friends! Do you love all things pumpkin, coffee cake and crock pot? Then you’ll just LOVE this easy Crock Pot Pumpkin Coffee Cake recipe I’m sharing today! I’ve teamed up with some of my bloggy friends to bring you a great list of slow cooker dessert recipes! There are 10 scrumptious recipes to check out today. If you love slow cooker dishes then check out #crocktoberfest2013 on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to find all the other recipes that were shared this week.
Now to that pumpkin coffee cake, right? Outside of a little sugar, I just grabbed these guys…
|Easy Crock Pot Pumpkin Coffee Cake Recipe||
- Betty Crocker Cinnamon Struesel Bread Mix
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- ⅛ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- Set your crock pot to high and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together pumpkin puree, sugar and pumpkin spice.
- Add in cinnamon struessel bread mix and stir until combined.
- Pour batter into crock pot and top with struessel pouch.
- Add crock pot lid and cook for 60-75 minutes until toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
The result is one easy and tasty Crock Pot Pumpkin Coffee Cake! Now remember how I said there were TEN desserts to choose from today? Well here are the rest, be sure to hop around and check them ALL out!
- Pumpkin Rice Pudding from Around My Family Table
- Crock Pot Baked Apples from Eat Drink Love
- Slow Cooker Moist Chocolate & Caramel Cake from 365 Days of Crockpot
- Crock Pot Tapioca Pudding from Juanita’s Cocina
- Crock Pot Tiramisu Bread Pudding from Cookie Monster Cooking
- Cherry Cobbler in the Slow Cooker from Curry & Comfort
- Caramelized Apples in the Slow Cooker from Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Crock Pot Rocky Road Chocolate Cake from White Lights on Wednesday
- Fudgy Peanut Butter Cake from Pink Cake Plate