Hi friends! Well today we have a St. Patrick’s Day-related recipe for you – how to make your very own Homemade Irish Cream! It’s actually quite easy – and so tasty! And while you can buy it by the bottle, it’s sometimes fun to make your own – and save a few bucks doing it, right? So let’s get down to it…
|Homemade Irish Cream|| || |
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
- 1⅔ cups Irish whiskey
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend at high speed for about 20 seconds.
- Transfer to a clean bottle with a tightly fitting cap.
- Store, refrigerated, and shake well before using.
Doesn’t that Homemade Irish Cream sound easy? It is! And really tasty too. You can serve it over ice or in your favorite mixed drinks!
What do you think? Will you give Homemade Irish Cream a try this year? There are so many drinks you could try it in, like these amazing-sounding Baileys Recipes from She Knows! Let me know if you DO give it a try, I’d love to hear what you think!