Hi friends! Ok – so have you TRIED the new Lemon Oreos? I have to be honest, I haven’t been the hugest fan of all the new flavors out there. I have dabbled in Candy Dipped Golden Oreos and ok, those were really good. And yes, the Birthday Cake Oreos are also pretty tasty, but nothing quite beat that chocolate original. Maybe until now. The Lemon Oreos are divine. DIVINE. So of course you have to be a fan of all things lemon, but I am so that works out just fine for me. And after eating a few in my favorite fashion (with a glass of milk), I had an AHA moment – Lemon Oreo Cheesecake! Yes, perfect. And that’s just what I’ve made, in a mini cupcake style.
You’re going to want to whip up all the “cheesecake” ingredients in your mixer and add a good amount of CRUSHED LEMON OREOS in that mix. Oh man, just the thought of it makes my mouth water. Lemon Oreos!
Then line a muffin pan with cupcake wrappers, plop down a FULL Lemon Oreo at the bottom and fill with your cheesecake filling. Then you bake, refrigerate and voila! A tasty Mini Lemon Oreo Cheesecake!
I’m not going to talk about how many I ate of these that first day. Thankfully I only made a handful (since I’m the only one who eats cheesecake in my home – what was I thinking?!). But they were oh, so yummy!
So are you ready for this Mini Lemon Oreo Cheesecake recipe? Yah, I know you are…
- 12 Lemon Oreos
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- Chop 6 Lemon Oreos into small pieces, set aside.
- Beat together cream cheese and sugar until well mixed.
- Add sour cream and vanilla until blended, followed by the egg.
- Stir chopped Lemon Oreos into cheesecake mixture.
- Line a muffin pan with 6 cupcake liners, adding a Lemon Oreo to the bottom of each cup.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture on top of Lemon Oreos.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 or until centers are almost set.
- Cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours.
Ok there you have it! One tasty and fairly EASY Mini Lemon Oreo Cheesecake recipe. Now if you’re a lemon lover like me, get on this! You won’t be disappointed. Oh and do tell…if you try it and love it too!