Hi friends! Today I’m excited to not only bring you delicious and EASY Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles recipe, but since it’s also the 12th again, it’s time for 12 Bloggers – 12 Months – 12 Ingredients (or less)! Remember, each month this year on the 12th, 11 of my bloggy friends and I will bring you a delicious and easy recipe, with a theme! You can follow along here and on our Pinterest Board! So far we’ve covered 12 Quick and Easy Healthy Meals, 12 Valentine’s Day Treats and 12 St. Patrick’s Day Treats, 12 Spring Treats - and the theme this month is 12 Fresh Fruit Recipes!
As I said before, my contribution this month are these fresh and easy Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles! So as the weather is warming up, we’re breaking out our pop makers and getting creative with some of our favorite popsicle recipes like Sweet Tea Popsicles, Coke Float Popsicles and our Orange Julius Popsicles! They are always a huge hit – with our family and our readers! I had recently bought a bunch of fresh strawberries and while we enjoy them as is, I also knew I could make some tasty popsicles.
|Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles|| || |
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 2 Tbsp simple syrup
- ½ cup lemonade
- Blend together 1 cup of fresh strawberries and simple syrup.
- Add ½ cup lemonade and mix until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Pour the strawberry lemonade mixture into popsicle molds and freeze. Enjoy!
And the result of this EASY recipe – tasty Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles!
So that’s my contribution this month, I hope you love it! But remember there are 12 Fresh Fruit Recipes! So be sure to check out the other amazing recipes from these amazing ladies!
12 Fresh Fruit Recipes
- Strawberry Cheesecake Mini Jars from Mom Endeavors
- Mixed Berry Panna Cotta from BetsyLife
- Simple Strawberry Tart from The Rebel Chick
- Minty Strawberry-Lime Icebox Pie from Home Cooking Memories
- Easy Fresh Fruit Tartlets from A Little Claireification
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles from A Night Owl Blog
- Healthy Tropical Fruit Smoothie from Bless This Mess Please
- Easy Apple Tarts from Million Moments
- Classic Strawberry Shortcake from Eat Your Heart Out
- Lemon Sorbet from See Vanessa Craft
- Triple Berry Granitas from Around My Family Table
- Blueberry Slush from Plugged In Family
Now there are a whole lot of easy and healthy Fresh Fruit recipes, perfect for Summer! Be sure to let me know if you make our Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles - and tell us what you think! And be sure to check back next month on the 12th for our next theme and collection of recipes!